Resources Around Historical Controversy In TriratnaPosted by Centre Team on Thu, 16 February, 2017 - 20:01
Download archive updated 17th April 2017 to include Lokeshvara’s article on ‘A Reconciliation Process’ and version 1.1 of the Triratna Controversy FAQ, with individual versions also added below.
A number of friends have gotten in touch to ask where they can get easy access to resources around controversy arising from Triratna’s past, including responses to allegations of historical sexual misconduct and other issues that are still discussed at Buddhist Centres and online.
Here’s a survey of all relevant public information and spaces on this site. We also encourage everyone to use the search facility too - it works well!
- Archive of Public Responses And Resources Around Controversy (download archive, includes Triratna Story chapters on particular historical issues).
- Triratna Controversy FAQ (version 1.1): Web edition | PDF | ePub | mobi (Kindle reader) | azw3 (Kindle app)
+Follow the Adhisthana Kula for regularly updated resources and news of reconciliation processes within Triratna.
- Safeguarding in Triratna (under the main ‘Triratna’ menu on every page)
- Latest safeguarding policy documents for Triratna (2016)
- The Triratna Story (free eBook)
- Our Development and Values (covering historical controversy, with links to older web spaces too)
- Communications Team response to BBC request for comment about ‘Inside Out’ (September 2016, also in archive above)
- Sangharakshita’s statement (in various languages)
- College statement (commenting on Sangharakshita’s statement)
- Responding to Triratna Controversy (Triratna News, 2017)
- Podcast: Safeguarding in Triratna
- Letter from the Chair of the College of Public Preceptors to all Order Members (March 2017)