Seeing the implications of our behaviour for ourselves and others.
A six-week course exploring Buddhist Ethics. Provided by Vajrapriya, Cambridge Buddhist Centre, UK. This is the fourth module of Vajrapriya’s Level Two Buddhism Course in six modules.
Download this overview here
Week 1: Ethics As Individual Choice
a) Attitudes when trying to communicate ethics
b) Notes for the teacher, including suggestions for:
Here are Suriyavamsa’s notes/handouts for his 8-week course on the Noble Eightfold Path at the Glasgow Buddhist Centre.
1. Introduction to the course and the 4 Noble Truths
2. Perfect Vision
3. Perfect Emotion
4. The path of ethics – Perfect Speech, Action and Livelihood
5. Meditation 1 – Perfect Effort
6. Meditation 2 – Perfect Mindfulness
7. Meditation 3 – Perfect Samadhi
8. Summing up and checking out
9. Day retreat...
Download this overview of the course The resources include:
Download this overview of the course Some core ideas to gain a new perspective on our lives.
Week 1: Four Noble Truths a) Notes for the teacher, including...