Gift Aid: I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.
Gift Aid: Giving extra via Gift Aid is for residents of the UK only or those who pay tax in the UK.
Here are Suriyavamsa’s notes/handouts for his 8-week course on the Noble Eightfold Path at the Glasgow Buddhist Centre.
1. Introduction to the course and the 4 Noble Truths
2. Perfect Vision
3. Perfect Emotion
4. The path of ethics – Perfect Speech, Action and Livelihood
5. Meditation 1 – Perfect Effort
6. Meditation 2 – Perfect Mindfulness
7. Meditation 3 – Perfect Samadhi
8. Summing up and checking out
9. Day retreat
Download this overview of the course The resources include:
Download this overview of the course Some core ideas to gain a new perspective on our lives.
Week 1: Four Noble Truths a) Notes for the teacher, including...