By Centre Team on Sun, 17 Jul, 2016 - 01:54
Download this overview of the course
Some core ideas to gain a new perspective on our lives.
- Views – wrong view, right view, perfect view; qualities of Dharma
- Conditionality – conditioned co-production as the middle way
- Facets of conditionality – impermanence, compoundedness, interconnectedness
- Four Noble Truths
- Orders of conditionality – reactive and creative; karmic and non-karmic conditionality
- Wisdom and compassion – altruistic dimension of Buddhism, Bodhisattva ideal
- Exploring the Wheel of Life, the Spiral Path, and the Mandala of the Five Buddhas.
Week 1: Four Noble Truths
a) Notes for the teacher, including...