Aryaloka seeks an Office ManagerOn Tue, 24 January, 2017 - 14:55
Office Manager Vacancy at Aryaloka Buddhist Center
Summary: This is a part time (20 hrs per week) administrative position requiring experience with Microsoft Office and social media. The position is based at Aryaloka in Newmarket, NH, with some flextime options available. Anticipated start date is mid-late February.
1. Manage set up for classes, retreats, and other events, including communicating with students and teachers, organizing registration information, and setting up the facility.
2. Manage event publicity, including web-based, email, print, and social media promotion.
3. Answer phones and greet visitors.
4. Assist Executive Director with volunteer coordination.
4. Be a member of the Administrative Team and participate in A-Team meetings.
5. Serve as emergency contact for weekend events as part of a rotation of staff and volunteers.
Hours: 20 hours per week; the exact hours to be determined, but availability to be in the office between 9am and 1 pm several weekdays is essential.
Compensation: $15/hr with retreat allowance and P.T.O for illness and personal leave.
Knowledge of Aryaloka’s mission and programs
Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel
Familiarity with social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Basic writing skills
Familiarity with Wordpress, Eventbrite, and Mailchimp helpful, but can train the right candidate.
To apply: Send resume and cover letter to Shrijnana at info [at] aryaloka.org by February 3, 2017.