FutureDharma Fund - Small Grants ProgrammePosted by Viryanaga on Mon, 5 March, 2018 - 16:25
FutureDharma is able to provide a number of small grants of up to £3,000 for inspirational Triratna Dharma projects and initiatives which have immediate funding needs or smaller local projects which are prevented from establishing themselves due to a lack of local funds.
Example of projects we supported with this fund in the 2017 include:
- Flight costs for a Venezuelan mitra to attend a GFR retreat in Mexico.
- Room rental costs for the Clacton-on-sea mitra group.
- Matched funding for the new Colchester Buddhist Centre’s signage.
- Travel costs for visiting OMs to Estonia.
- Travel costs for Sunvannavira to attend European retreats.
- Cushions and mats for new West Wales group.
- Funds to fit out a new Dharma library at the Cuernavaca Buddhist Centre, Mexico.
We welcome expressions of interest in our small grants programme from Triratna projects worldwide throughout the year. Each year we have a fixed budget to distribute for these smaller projects on a first-come-first-served basis. Awards will be made until this fund has been used, until the following year.
If this might be useful to your project, then please contact Viryanaga [at] futuredharma.org (subject: FutureDharma%20Small%20Grants%20Funds) to explore if your proposal might be suitable for an application to the FutureDharma Fund Small Grants Programme.