Which Windhorse book has changed YOUR life?On Mon, 1 July, 2019 - 09:00
Windhorse Publications is excited to announce the launch of its #lifechangingbooks campaign.
Windhorse Publications has been publishing books on mindfulness, meditation and Buddhism for 45 years. Over that time, thousands of people’s lives have changed as a result of reading a Windhorse book.
In this video, Sadayasihi from Dublin talks about a Windhorse book that has changed her life: Mind in Harmony by Subhuti.
Windhorse Publications is inviting you to:
- join them on social media (Instagram, Twitter or Facebook) to watch people talking about a Windhorse book that has changed their life
- make and share your own video using #lifechangingbooks
- donate to help them continue to publish life changing books.
Your donation will:
- ensure life changing books such as Mind in Harmony, Buddhism: Tools for Living Your Life, and Mindfully Facing Disease and Death stay in print
- fund reprints of life changing books that are currently out of print, including Living with Awareness, Living Ethically and A Guide to the Buddhas
- help us to publish new books with the potential to change lives, like Free Time!, The Myth of Meditation and I’ll Meet You There.
Help Windhorse Publications to reach its £20,000 fundraising target by donating here.