Get 15% off 'Poems and Short Stories'On Tue, 25 February, 2020 - 16:00
Here at Windhorse Publications we’re busy preparing for the release in April of the next three volumes of The Complete Works of Sangharakshita. One of these is Volume 25, Poems and Short Stories, now available for pre-order.
You may already be familiar with Sangharakshita’s Complete Poems, published in 1994. Even if you already have a copy, this new volume is worth buying, as it contains over one hundred pages of extra material:
- all the poems Sangharakshita wrote after 1994
- previously unpublished poems from his early years
- six short stories, some of them previously unpublished
- a foreword by Padmavajra
- a guide for the new reader of Sangharakshita’s poetry by Vishvantara
- an essay by Vishvapani on the literary influences on Sangharakshita’s poetry
- edited transcripts of two talks Sangharakshita gave about specific poems
- a sequence of conversations about his poetry that Sangharakshita had with Saddhanandi towards the end of his life
- an index of titles
- an index of subjects, themes and references.
Poems and Short Stories runs to over 700 pages and is already excellent value at just £17.99 (eBook), £19.95 (paperback) and £29.95 (hardback). For a limited time, it’s even better value.
Pre-order Poems and Short Stories before the end of March and use coupon code 15off25 at checkout to get 15% off*.
*If you already receive a membership discount, you’ll get an extra 15% off.
P.S. If you haven’t done so already, why not take out a subscription to the Complete Works? Find out more here.
In our Review of 2019, in the Looking ahead to 2020 section, ‘Volume 5: The Purpose and Practice of Buddhist Meditation’ should read ‘Volume 14: The Eternal Legacy / Wisdom Beyond Words’.