Read Samples of Upcoming Windhorse PublicationsOn Fri, 18 January, 2019 - 12:27
Windhorse Publications have a number of new books in the pipeline for 2019 - from the next four volumes of the Complete Works of Sangharakshita to books by Vajragupta, Paramananda, Anālayo and David Brazier.
Read more about Windhorse Publications in 2019
Some good news: You can now read the forewords of the next four volumes of the Complete Works (which will be published and sent to subscribers in April 2019) online!
- Vol 2: The Three Jewels I – Foreword by Nagabodhi
- Vol 4: The Bodhisattva Ideal - Foreword by Parami
- Vol 13: Eastern and Western Traditions - Foreword by Mahamati
- Vol 22: In the Sign of the Golden Wheel - Foreword by Kalyanaprabha
There are also sample chapters of the four new books to be published in 2019:
- The Dark Side of the Mirror: Forgetting the Self in Dogen’s Genjo Koan by David Brazier (March, 2019)
- Free Time! from clock-watching to free-flowing, a Buddhist guide by Vajragupta Staunton (April, 2019)
- The Myth of Meditation: Restoring Imaginal Ground through Embodied Buddhist Practice by Paramananda (May, 2019)
- Mindfulness of Breathing: A Practice Guide and Translations by Analayo (end of year, 2019)
If you like the sound of any of these publications (and you enjoy the sample) do consider sponsoring a book to ensure that it makes it to the widest audience possible.
Support the Complete Works of Sangharakshita
+Follow Windhorse Publications