Resources Around Controversy In TriratnaOn Wed, 15 February, 2017 - 16:15
Download archive updated August 2019 to include updated Triratna Controversy FAQ (minor changes, see document change log), Triratna Ethics Kula FAQs and Adhisthana Kula Updates (July 2019)
Download archive updated 29th January 2019 to include updated FAQ - häufig gestellte Fragen zu Kontroversen um Triratna (Version 2.0)
Download archive updated 29th October 2018 to include new versions of the Triratna Controversy FAQ, including 14 new questions and further updates to the previous version. Also contains a new document outlining Triratna’s panel process (a new aspect of Safeguarding work) and archived versions of recent updates from the Adhisthana Kula.
A number of Mitras have gotten in touch to ask where they can get easy access to resources around controversy arising from Triratna’s past, including responses to allegations of sexual misconduct and other issues that are still being discussed at Centres and online. Here’s a survey of all relevant public information and spaces on this site. We also encourage everyone to use the search facility too - it works well!
- Triratna Controversy FAQ (version 2.0): Web edition | PDF | ePub | mobi (Kindle reader) | azw3 (Kindle app)
Lesen ‘FAQ - häufig gestellte Fragen zu Kontroversen um Triratna 2.0’ auf Deutsch (PDF)
- Adhisthana Kula (+follow for news of responses to controversy and reconciliation processes in Triratna)
- Archive of Public Responses And Resources Around Controversy (download archive, includes Triratna Story chapters on controversy around gender, Guardian Article, Yashomitra’s letter). I’ve also attached it to this post so you can share it if you like.
- Safeguarding in Triratna (under the main ‘Triratna’ menu on every page)
- Latest safeguarding policy documents for Triratna (2016)
- The Triratna Story (free eBook)
- Our Development and Values (covering controversy, with links to older web spaces too)
- Communications Team response to BBC request for comment about ‘Inside Out’ (September 2016, also in archive above)
- Sangharakshita’s statement (in various languages)
- College statement (commenting on Sangharakshita’s statement)
- Responding to Triratna Controversy (Triratna News, 2017)
- Podcast: Safeguarding in Triratna
- Munisha’s response to the Observer article
- Letter from the Chair of the College of Public Preceptors to all Order Members (March 2017)
- An Update On Restorative Process In Triratna (October 2018)
- How Do We Have the Difficult Conversations? (October 2018)