Join the team at the North London Buddhist CentreOn Fri, 24 December, 2021 - 17:00
Are you dynamic? Versatile? A team player? Wanting to work in Team Based Right Livelihood?
The North London Buddhist Centre is looking for two Triratna Order Members or Mitras to join our small, friendly and dedicated Centre Team, helping the Three Jewels to flourish and grow in North London.
This an excellent opportunity to integrate your work with your practice in a supportive context. We are looking for people who are keen to work for the movement, who value being part of a team and are interesting in developing spiritual friendship within the team and the wider Sangha at NLBC.
We are recruiting to two different roles, both of which require flexibility, initiative, strong organisational skills and a good standard of IT proficiency.
1) Centre Team Member - involved in supporting various aspects of the running the Centre, including reception, volunteers, cleaning, maintenance, online enquiries, website updates.
In addition to the above duties, there is the possibility of taking on an area(s) of specific responsibility, such as Fundraising, Yoga Studio management and development.
2) Centre Team Administrator including finance related tasks such as bookkeeping, payroll. Good working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets desirable. Training will be provided as required. This role will also involve some support of the day to day running of the Centre. There is potential for this role to involve home-working.
- 21-28 hours a week (negotiable)
- £19,747 pro-rata (based on £10.85 hourly rate)
- retreat allowance of £1800 pro-rata
- generous 8 weeks paid leave per year
- 12 month initial contract
For more information and an application form, email Alana, Centre Manager, at alana.nlbc [at] gmail.com. Deadline for applications: please note revised date -Sunday 30th January.