Donate to the buddhist centre:meet the team!
Dharmachakra (the team behind The Buddhist Centre Online and Free Buddhist Audio) is expanding as we turn our attention to building and maintaining Triratna web sites and services that work beautifully on mobile and across all devices.
We’re looking for an experienced junior or senior developer.
If the thought of helping us spread the Dharma around the world excites you, we’d love to hear it! We’re looking for enthusiastic, motivated, highly skilled and confident developers who have a passion for supporting people’s practice online. We’d love to have you work with us on an ongoing basis as part of a friendly, inspired team - with negotiable support or paid freelance work available at realistic Right Livelihood-friendly rates.
Here are some of the attributes we’re particularly interested in (we can offer some training in specific areas as part of onboarding):
* Experience working with unit testing, i.e. phpunit, jest, mocha
* Experience of REST and Json based API’s
* CSS3/HTML5 standards with cross-browser testing
* Experience with Version Control and GIT
* Deep familiarity with MySQL databases and SQL queries.
* Understanding of NoSQL principles/advantages/disadvantages.
* The ability to onboard quickly with a development team and work well collaboratively and, where needed, independently within a set of agreed parameters.
If any of these apply to you, or you just want to find out more, please send your CV/resumé to team [at] thebuddhistcentre.com
We look forward to working with you!