Come and join our North London Buddhist Centre TeamOn Tue, 26 October, 2021 - 11:59
2 Team Based Right Livelihood Opportunities at the North London Buddhist Centre
Are you a dynamic and versatile team player interested in working in a Team Based Right Livelihood?
The North London Buddhist Centre is looking for two Triratna Order Members or Mitras to join our Centre Team.
This is an opportunity to be involved in helping the Three Jewels to flourish and grow in North London as part of our small, friendly and dedicated team.
We are recruiting to two different roles, both of which require flexibility, initiative, strong organisational skills and a high standard of IT proficiency.
1. Centre Team Member - involved in helping with all aspects of the running the Centre, including support with reception, volunteers, cleaning, maintenance, online enquiries, website maintenance.
2. Centre Team Member with specific responsibility for Finance including bookkeeping and payroll. Good working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets desirable. Training will be provided as required. This role will also involve some support of the day to day running of the Centre.
- 3-4 days a week (negotiable)
- London Living Wage £10.85 per hour plus retreat allowance of £1800 pro-rata
- 8 weeks leave per year pro-rata
- 12 month initial contract.
Closing date for applications is Sunday 5th December. Interview Date: Mon 13th December (PM) and Tues 14th December
For more information please email Alana, Centre Manager, at alana.nlbc [at] gmail.com
Please note: both vacancies are only open to Order Members and Mitras.