Buddhafield is hiring!On Fri, 18 October, 2019 - 11:36
Buddhafield is looking to move forward in its evolution. We want to consolidate by buying a property that can house a community (including families), our office space, all our kit and vehicles, and be a central meeting place for us.
We need a fundraiser to help us raise the money to make this vision a reality and to create a place where all aspects of life and practice are integrated. You’ll be working alongside the Buddhafield Community mandate group - which consists of core Buddhafield team - and will also be part of the Fundraising mandate group.
We are looking for someone who is:
- already involved in Triratna - either a mitra, a mitra training for ordination, or an Order member.
- an experienced fundraiser, with proven success at raising large amounts of money.
- highly articulate, showing attention to detail in both verbal and written form.
- a skilled relationship builder, able to establish rapport with a wide range of people.
- possessing excellent listening, negotiation and communication skills.
- highly organised with a track record of successfully working to deadlines and prioritising tasks.
- good at, and enjoys, working autonomously and independently, whilst also being a collaborative team player. (While working remotely is possible, there may be a space in a Buddhafield residential community.)
The support package for this post is £680 per month for 20 hours a week. A retreat allowance for up to 6 weeks a year is available.
If you would like more details about the position, or feel you have all or some of these skills, then please get in touch. Send your CV to Ruth at curvyruth [at] gmail.com along with a covering letter telling us about yourself, and why you would like to work for Buddhafield. The post is initially for a year, then will be reviewed.
Closing date is 17th November, with interviews the first week of December.