Amalavajra seeks Fundraising Assistant for major new Dharma fundOn Wed, 18 November, 2015 - 12:24
Amalavajra seeks Fundraising Assistant for major new Dharma fund
I have been asked to raise £5 million for a bold new international programme of Dharma projects that will create unity and depth of practice within Triratna and allow us to reach out to more and more people around the world. I especially need help with administration and donor care.
- Happy and confident with detailed work and simple IT systems such as databases and websites.
- Able to communicate well with donors and help them with their enquiries.
- Prepared to help me in other ways as needed!
- An Order member or Mitra training for ordination, who is inspired by and committed to Bhante’s vision of Dharma practice and creating sangha.
- Willing and able to work with me at Adhisthana (though you could live elsewhere)
And you may also be:
- Interested in creative projects like developing our website and donor newsletters
- Experienced in sales or fundraising (including a Karuna appeal)
- Well ‘networked’ in Triratna
You will benefit from:
- Meaningful work in a growing fundraising team, in the context of a dynamic and friendly mixed sangha at Adhisthana
- Simple but sufficient needs-based financial support with 8 weeks of retreats, equivalent to about £12k pa
- Training, informally with me and formally with bodies such as the Institute of Fundraising
- To discuss the role further call me on 0044 (0)1531 640541 or 0044 (0)7722 530275.
- To apply write to Amalavajra [at] triratnadevelopment.org by 18th December.
- Interviews will be held at Adhisthana on Tuesday 12th January.
- To begin work in April or May.