Adhisthana, 22-26 August 2019
Alchemy is the magical art of turning base materials into gold, a potent metaphor for what we are trying to do in our Dharma lives. How do we transform the ‘base material’ of ourselves, our spiritual community, and the wider society into ‘gold’, into ‘personal’ riches, shared riches and the sustaining riches of loving wisdom?
This biennial event at Adhisthana, UK, brings together large numbers of the Triratna Buddhist Community from around Europe for a feast of inspiration, stimulation and fun - all are welcome, including children.
More details will be posted here as things firm up but there will certainly be:
- excellent Dharma talks exploring the theme
- music, artistic endeavours, philosophical explorations
- study, discussion, hanging out, meditation, puja
- Buddhafield’s structures for a variety of events
- weather! hopefully pleasant as a mostly camping event, but every day is a fine day!