Welcoming Liberation: A Space for Thriving BIPOC / BAME Dharma and Community Connection.On Fri, 31 July, 2020 - 15:49
Welcoming Liberation: A Space for Thriving BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color) BAME (Black, Asian, Minority, Ethnic) Dharma and Community Connection
Last Saturday of every month: see here for times this month.
What is the space?
This is a gathering for people practicing the dharma, at any stage of that journey and experience and who also come from the richly diverse lived experiences of these intentionally welcomed identities: Black, Indigenous, and people of color inclusive of Asian/Pacific Islander, South East Asian, Native Hawaiian, Latinx, Arab/Middle Eastern, biracial, mixed heritage, multiracial, and any others identifying as non-white.
A monthly welcoming two-hour on-line international and intentional Triratna community space for:
- Authentic connection and co-creating culturally diverse community (sangha)
- Deepening dharma practice through meditation, reflection and real conversations
- To practice welcoming, empathy, healing, wholeness, complexity, liberation and joy
- Learning from each other and with a variety of BIPOC/BAME Triratna order members and community members
- Making more possible genuine connection with the Triratna Buddhist community in this space, and beyond