Get Funding for your Dream Dharma ProjectOn Wed, 14 October, 2020 - 11:30
Did you know that you can apply for small grants of up to £3,000 from FutureDharma?
The grants are for inspirational Triratna Dharma projects and initiatives which have immediate funding needs or smaller local projects which are prevented from establishing themselves due to a lack of local funds.
Some projects we have supported in the past with our small grants are:
- Room rental costs for the Clacton-on-sea Mitra group
- Travel costs for visiting Order Members to Estonia
- Fitting out a new Dharma library at the Cuernavaca Buddhist Centre, Mexico
- Decorating the new York Buddhist Centre ready for hybrid classes during COVID-19 restrictions
- Moving the London Buddhist Centre’s Schools Project online so kids can learn about Buddhism during COVID-19 restrictions
In these times we’re especially open to applications from projects making adaptations and responding to the COVID-19 restrictions. The beauty of these small grants is that we are able to make funding available rapidly, responding to the needs of projects as they arise.
You can find out more here. If you need funds for your dream Dharma project we’d love to hear from you.