FROME TRIRATNA WEDNESDAY SANGHA NIGHT - NOW AT 8PMOn Mon, 6 April, 2020 - 15:42
Sailing the Worldly Winds
A Buddhist Way through the Ups and Downs of Life
Dear Sangha Friends,
I hope you are staying well, and adapting smoothly to life’s changes. At our next seven Wednesday evenings, we’ll be exploring the Eight Worldly Winds - a teaching from the Buddha that’s very relevant for our turbulent times. Please notice the change of start time - 8pm, not 7.30pm. You’ll find all the material at the wonderful Dharma Toolkit here including
- a short talk each ‘day’ (so for us that’s each week) from a range of inspiring Triratna Order members
- a free ebook by Vajragupta, which unpacks the whole theme - this is only available free until April 13th, so download it this week!
- reflections, exercises and suggestions for daily inspiration
- a practice diary, to help you make resolutions and reminders
- and why not link up with a ‘Dharma buddy’ to keep in touch about your explorations during the week.
We’re now starting the Zoom meeting at 8pm to give time for you to listen to the short talk at 7.30pm, and get yourself a cup of tea. At 8pm we’ll gather on Zoom, have a community wave at each other, then go into small groups for about 40 minutes to share how we’re doing and to explore the material. Then we’ll rejoin the main meeting, and end the evening with a short meditation, finishing by 9.15pm.
As before, the Zoom invitation is below - click on the first link. It will be the same link for each Wednesday evening. You’ll need to insert the Meeting ID, and also the Password when prompted to do so.
Looking forward very much to seeing you there!
Dhammadassin, for the Frome Order Team
Frome Triratna is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Frome Triratna Wednesday Sangha Evening
Time: Apr 8, 2020 08:00 PM London
Every 7 days, until May 20, 2020, 7 occurrence(s)Apr 8, 2020 08:00 PM
Apr 15, 2020 08:00 PM
Apr 22, 2020 08:00 PM
Apr 29, 2020 08:00 PM
May 6, 2020 08:00 PM
May 13, 2020 08:00 PM
May 20, 2020 08:00 PM
Join each Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 400 287 653
If required, please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.