The 12 Days of FBA: 5,000 Talks and Counting!On Fri, 27 December, 2019 - 16:02
Our gift to you, now and all year round, is over 5,000 talks that are free to access, from an ever-widening circle of practitioners on topics ranging from mindfulness to early Buddhism to the Bodhisattva Ideal to the environment to Zen and the art of living well. You’ll find thoughtful reflections, experienced instruction around meditation and ethics, and always beautifully considered responses to what’s happening in the world around us. You’ll meet beings of many kinds, opening up their lives with grace, compassion, energy, and wisdom.
The team behind Free Buddhist Audio are deeply inspired by the Buddha Ratnasambhava, whose wisdom manifests in supreme giving to everyone equally. Associated with this great golden Buddha are the wish-fullfilling gem that relieves all sorrows, and the windhorse, who carries the Three Jewels on its back. In our way we like to think of FBA on the Internet just like that: giving precious wisdom to everyone who seeks it, with the strength and speed of the wind.
If you love the Dharma and appreciate what we do to bring it to everyone for free online, please support us now with a donation. We’ll put it to great use in the world! Give the gift of the Dharma for 2020 – help us keep this treasure trove of Dharma Jewels abundantly flowing for the benefit of all beings.
Give now to Free Buddhist Audio
Thank you to everyone who has supported us over these many years.
We offer you this selection of talks from 2019, one for each day of the holiday:
- Shining the Infinite Light of Wisdom by Suryagupta launching the theme of exemplification at the London Buddhist Centre
- Fidelity, Emergence, and the Greater Mandala by Bhadra who turns towards the complexity of Triratna’s founder Sangharakshita around the time of his one year death anniversary
- Led Bodhicitta Practice by Dayanandi given at an ordination training retreat in California
- Alchemy of the Dharma - Triratna International Gathering series of talks from Ratnaguna, Sanghamani and Prasadacarin
- Parami’s Personal Wishlist For the Next 20 Years - Parami gives a strong, beautifully challenging talk at the 2019 Triratna Pan-American Convention in Mexico about the future of the Buddhist community she has taken a leading part in since the 1970s
- Themes from the Dharma Life of Urgyen Sangharakshita - a series of talks given at the Triratna International Council 2019
- Anapanasati Sutta: Instructions for Awakening a series of talks and led meditations from a retreat led by Viveka and Dhammarati
- Path of Freedom by Prajnaketu given on a men’s sub25 retreat at Adhisthana
- Tantric Scrooge - Vadanya’s Vajrayana version of ‘A Christmas Carol’ has plenty of hidden tantric teaching and offers hope for even the most miserly ‘bah humbug’ character of all
- Dhamma practice in a time of Climate Crisis by Tejopala at the Melbourne Buddhist Centre as part of Buddhist Action Month (BAM) and Waking Up to the Climate Crisis by Arthacarya which starts with a beautiful heartfelt song of grief to what we’ve lost
- The Bodhisattva Ideal in India by Amoghasiddhi given at Padmaloka Retreat Centre
- For the Sake of All Beings by Parina given at the Mainland Europe Order Convention