support our work:meet the team!
Here are some of the reasons I meditate in no particular order:
* It stops me getting in a pickle in life and when I get into a pickle anyway it helps me see how I got into it and how I get out of it
* It helps me see the diversity and beauty of life
* It makes me settled and happy
* It gives me a way to see and work with my greedy, grasping, self oriented behaviour
* It strengthens my capacity to persevere and realise my deeper aspirations and makes me less inclined to get torpedoed by distractions
* It calls me toward honesty and integrity
* it creates this very precious space where I can pause and sit with everything and wait for kindness and clarity to emerge
* it helps me to notice things
What are some of your reasons?
Hope you can meditate with us this week
Thursday 7 - 8.30 pm
Sunday 8 - 8.50 am
Dharmalata and on behalf of Padmadakini
If you want a deeply rich experience of kindness meditation think about coming along and joining this retreat below;